حلقة 4 مسافر مع القرآن 2 فهد الكندري بالمدينة المنورة Ep4 Traveler with the Quran 2
‘In a journey to everywhere’ ‘Between cities and nations’ ‘In the presence of the Wise Remembrance’ ‘The Lord of all hearts Has unified us… Has unified us all.’ ‘And for the sake of memorizing the book’ ‘We have knocked every door’ ‘We shall continue this right path, before things come to an end’ Last episode we talked about how Allah SWT glorified the Qur’an Now, our talk is about how the prophet SAW honored the Qur’an and how was his life with the Qur’an The messenger SAW at times prayed all night with one verse, till his feet crack The prophet SAW says; Hud [the sura] and its sisters has turned my hair gray Because of the verses in these surat which demolish the mountains strongly Very great and impressive verses which make the eyes cry It contains promises as well as warnings The prophet SAW used to encourage his companions to hold adherent to the Qur’an And to memorize the Qur’an with understanding of its meanings He used to say SAW; “Read the Qur’an, because it is an intercessor for its people on the day of resurrection” He SAW used to say also; ” The proficient in Qur’an, is with the Ambassador Noble angels” The prophet SAW said; ” It will be said to the holder the Qur’an: Recite, and elevate, just as you used to do in dunyah.. And your rank would be where you finish your last verse” The prophet may peace and blessings be upon him and and his family used to admire Hufadh, honor, and respect them After the battle of Uhud, many companions of the prophet SAW died When they were to be buried, the prophet SAW, – Listen memorizers of the Qur’an! He honored the Hufadh to be at the front at the funeral The prophet may peace and blessings be upon him and and his family Had privileged the hufadh to sit on fronts at gatherings and Masjids This was his way, SAW, of honoring the Qur’an So it is mandatory for us to do glorify these great words And the best speech is what my Lord said This young man was never discouraged by sickness And difficulty in movement from attending the Qur’anic circles By his actions he sends a strong message to every lazy one Who feels heaviness to work hard and memorize the Book of Allah SWT Let’s see this man, Sheikh Muhammad He suffers from a disability It’s from Allah SWT Yet, he thanked Allah SWT for it So he is keen on memorizing the Book of Allah SWT And he works hard to do that And with persistence he memorizes these great words The whole wonderful and beautiful story is with sheikh Muhammad – How are you sheikh Muhammad? – Praise to Allah – I like your smile!
– Praise to Allah – Beautiful smile! – Till me about your love, sheikh Muhammad Haider, for the Noble Qur’an – I have a friend called sheikh Mohanad
– Yes – I told him that I want to memorize the Qur’an – He said; OK, no problem – Another person called Ahmad Hassan, a teacher, – I told him that I am going to come to your school at ‘Dar Alfurqan’ – Actually Sheikh Mohanad helped me for a short time – Then I continued at ‘Dar Alfurqan’ – He is from Al-Madinah Al-Monawara, he was born here
[Tawfeg Babekir; the uncle of Muhammad haider Babekir] – He was born with hydrocephalus, [fluid inside the skull] – They did him an operation when he was a baby – A drain was implanted in his head – To drain the water formed into his gastrointestinal tract – It is fixed on him until now – He also has disability in his legs – It difficult for him to walk, he uses a wheel chair and a stick “Exalt the name of your Lord, the Most High,” “Who created and proportioned” “And who destined and [then] guided” “And who brings out the pasture” “And [then] makes it black stubble.” – His father used to work outside the city – So it was difficult for Muhamad to travel by himself Back and forth from the Qur’anic schools But he managed to find a way To reach ‘Dar Alfurqan’ – How do you go to ‘Dar Alfurqan’? – Does anybody drive you there? – As I see it is difficult to do so! – My disability is not a problem for me, Sheikh, – The thing is that I love reciting the Noble Qur’an – I love it very much – So I decided not to make sickness an excuse – and as for my sickness, I expect Allah SWT to compensate me – The important point is -I should memorize the Qur’an sincerely for Allah – He is so determined and loving to memorize the Qur’an – That if you come at 2pm, you find him ready for his class – After an hour he moves out heading to the school – Before, he used to have problem with transportation – But now he has an electric wheel chair – He goes by himself to the school, leaving early, – And from there he comes back alone – Through the traffic and crowds – People offer him rides – But he refuses; he wants to depend on himself – Do you use the electric wheel chair to go to school? – Yes, I do – How long does it take? – One and half hours! – Oh, It is far, isn’t it? – Yes, but no problem – I am pleased to be there
– How? – I feel comfort, so I don’t want to miss a minute from my class! – At the beginning, he used this stick only – Which he is still using now to go to the nearby masjid – If you used the stick, how long would it take to reach the school? – A very long time!
– About how long? – About two and half hours – Walking with the stick!
– Yes – With this stick, he walks on foot, – for two and half hours, with this illness, may Allah cure it – To memorize the Qur’an! – He lives on the fourth floor – He goes downstairs hardly with the stick – To reach his wheelchair and ride it under the hot sun – He is really working heard – So what about people who are already blessed with health and ability? – They should really take advantage of the opportunity “Indeed, they are planning a plan,” “But I am planning a plan.” ” So allow time for the disbelievers. Leave them awhile.” – Ma’sha’Allah, Sheikh Muhammad – What a beautiful recitation! – He is extremely excited about his accomplishment in memorization – Whenever we meet, he says: “Uncle, I memorized so and so,..” – “Uncle, I memorized half a Juzz” – Your voice is beautiful! – May Allah let me be in heaven
– Ameen ‘It is the tranquility of my heart… and it comforts me during my distresses ‘It is the tranquility of my heart… and it comforts me during my distress’ ‘ It is the remedy… of all my sicknesses… Indeed it is the light to my grave’ ‘ It is the remedy… of all my sicknesses… Indeed it is the light to my grave’ ‘ Indeed it is the light to my grave’ Paris to Allah SWT, we are here at this Dar The beautiful ‘Dar Al-Qur’an’ When we came in, we were amazed by the beauty of the place it is Dar Al-Qur’an in Al-Madina Almonawara With me is our dear and honorable Sheikh Abdul-Wahab Zaman He is the manager of this school We are excited to hear from him all about this Dar, its activities and its recognizable students ‘ A light of goodness for life’ ‘ By which we seek Allah forgiveness’ ‘ From within the bodies and hearts’ ‘ A light glowed with brightness’ This is our largest circle And here is one of our highest qualified scholars – Asalam AlikumWa Rahmato Allah Wa Barakatu – How are you sheikh Yahiya? – Sheikh Yahiya Abdul-Hadi – He holds the highest qualification in Al-Madina AlMonawara – How are you Sheikh? – Everything is good? ‘ It is the guide for our lives ‘ ‘ for our hearts it’s a safety guard’ In this distinguished Dar of Al-Qur’an At the Madina of our prophet SAW I am now with one of the graduates from this Dar Ma’sha’Allah, prais to the Entirely Merciful He memorized the whole Qur’an here This student is sheikh Abdul-Rahman Abdul-Salam – Is it Abdul-Salam Muhammad or the reverse? – Abdul-Salam Muhammad – Ma’sha’Allah, how are you sheikh?
– Praise to Allah – You are good?
– Praise to Allah – We would like to listen to your recitation from the Book of Allah SWT ” O you who have believed, seek help through patience and prayer.” ” Indeed, Allah is with the patient.” ” And do not say about those who are killed in the way of Allah ,” “”They are dead.” Rather, they are alive, but you perceive [it] not.” – Ma’sha’Allah, may Allah preserve the Quran in your heart, my beloved
– Ameen – Are you the only one who memorized the Qur’an in your family – No, my father and my brother, both memorized the whole Qur’an too -Ma’sha’Allah, both do – A Qur’anic family, praise to the Entirely Merciful ” And those who disbelieve say, “Why was the Qur’an not revealed to him all at once?”” ” Thus [it is] that We may strengthen thereby your heart.” “And we have spaced it distinctly.” – How are you sheikh
– Praise to Allah – Sheikh Muhammad Abdul-Salam, right?
– Yes – Abdul-Rahman Abdul-Salam in your brother, right?
– Yes – By how many years you are older than him?
– one year – How old are you?
– 14 – And he is at 13, Ma’sha’Allah – Do you revise the Qur’an daily?
– Yes – How much?
– Three Juzz – This is daily, what about at the week ends
– About 5 Juzz – I pray to Allah to preserve the Qur’an in your heart – And congratulations to you and your parents – May Allah make you successful all the way, my beloved ‘ Elevate just because you have memorize, oh Muslim!’ ‘ Elevate to the Firdos level, and meet the Giver’ ‘ Elevate for that you spent much effort to memorize it’ ‘ And you worked on it by your actions and by teaching it’ – We have an electronic reading room – Here we sponsor the education of the Qu’ran on-line – We have members from 38 countries – Ma’sha’Allah – They recite with all the Quira’at – Asalam Alikum Wa Rahmatu-Allah
– How are you sheikh? – This is Sheikh Ameen, he is a Qari of the Qur’an, the 10 Qira’at – Ma’sha’Allah, blessings from Allah – From where this one is reading? – She is Somalian, calling from Holland – So this member is a woman from Holland, right?
– Yes – You listen to her recitation and then you correct her mistakes!
– Right! -Ma’sha’Allah, blessings from the Entirely Merciful “Indeed, they are enemies to me, except the Lord of the worlds,” Would you repeat that again? “Indeed, they are enemies to me, except the Lord of the worlds,” – Honestly, wherever we go we find creativity in memorizing the Qur’an – As you see, Ma’sha’Allah, blessings from Allah – At this school with Sheikh Abdul-Wahab, are not working only locally – They could have said we only teach locals – But actually, they want to spread the goodness – To all over the world, from this Dar – Sheikh Harith,did you participate in any Qur’anic competitions – Yes, The international competition of the Qur’an – At Jeddah?
– Yes – What was your position
– I was the first – What else
– The test of the Charity organization for memorization of the Qur’an – I was 3rd at the level of Al-Madina ” And they brought upon his shirt false blood.” ” And they brought upon his shirt false blood.” “[Jacob] said, “Rather, your souls have enticed you to something,” ” so patience is most fitting. And Allah is the one sought for” ” help against that which you describe.” – have your life Changed, after you memorized the Qur’an? – For sure!
– How? – In my morals and disciplines
– What else? – People love you and honor you, when you memorize the Qur’an, they respect you I doubt that any parent doesn’t want his or her child to memorize the Qur’an that perfect But, depending on Allah, sincerely, and praying together with heard work your kids will be like Hareth and his fellow Hufadh ‘So beautifully it’s recite among the creation’ ‘And the universe returned back and forth its echo’ ‘ When it revealed the guidance’ ‘ .. our Qur’an is the true salvation’ ‘ Recite and think of the meanings, in awe’ ‘ Miss it till your tears flow down’ ‘ It magically runs through all the veins’ ‘ leaving behind it but abundant light’ – We also have preparatory classes in a separate site away from those memorization classes – Here we teach them the correct reading – The letters, the words, and the spelling – So that they can memorize after. – Some of these kids can already memorize right away – But we are looking for perfecting the letters – Connecting them, and writing properly – Here, they learn it the right way, by the will of Allah – Ma’sha’Allah, the buildings are beautiful sheikh
– Praise to Allah – Here is the first preparatory class – We have a certain program here, based on “The Norania principle” – Asalam Alikum
– How are you? – Jazakum Allah Kher Sheikh
– May Allah be pleased with you – May Allah preserve you – You are the people who lay the foundations – Here you teach them the verses with which they pray with, – by the will of Allah – May Allah put it in your scale of good deeds – Now they spell while reading – All of them
– From anywhere in the Mus’haf?
– Yes – I want you to read…from… – Here!…Read, but without spelling it “Indeed, for the righteous is attainment -” “Gardens and grapevines” “And full-breasted [companions] of equal age” “And a full cup.” ‘ From our hearts’ ‘ We love the Qur’an of our Lord’ ‘ We are following the light of life’ ‘ All our life’ – Come in, brother Fahad – Asalam Alikum Wa Rahmatu-Allah -This is a studio,
-Ma’sha’Allah, blessings from Allah – For radio and television, Both at the same time – Ma’sha’Allah, blessings from Allah – Here is the television section – To record CDs and DVDs – You make records here
– Yes, we keep record of our excellent students – And also of our teachers who have distinguished voiced of recitation – We give these records as gifts to our guests – at occasions and celebrations – People sometimes request some beautiful recitations – Especially recitations of young kids – Truly, Sheikh Abdul-Wahab – When we first came in we thought that – That we are getting inside a palace, Ma’sha’Allah, blessings from Allah – Praise to Allah, it is a palace! – Ma’sha’Allah, was it?
– It was, till its owner donated it. – This school is under technical supervision – Of the Charitable Organization for memorization of the Qur’an – But financially and management is under supervision of the endowment institution – The endowment is a building invested to cover the expenses of this school – Brothers and sisters, donation is a beautiful thing – It is from the good deeds which bring us close to Allah – But we shouldn’t limit ourselves – Good deed is not only sponsoring an orphan or digging wells – This is very beautiful – See how good the deed is when it serves the Book of Allah – How beautiful the result is – If someone have the money, and could arrange endowment – To serve something make him close to Allah SWT – What I see here is huge – How many students have you in this building, Sheikh? – In morning and evening classes, almost 900 students – Imagine that, 900 students, they read and memorize the Qur’an here – And who is rewarded? The owner of the endowment – By the will of Allah, every letter every student reads here it is in his good deeds, – This is a message from my heart… – Thank you, for mentioning this – We should know that the best remembrance is by reciting the Qur’an – Allah is the great – It is the best! – The prophet SAW was very wise to say; the best of you, – Who learn the Qur’an and teaches it, – He didn’t say only to learn Qur’an – Which alone is a big treasure – Even one surah – But we shouldn’t stop at learning – He said;” and taught it!” – So the teacher is not only the Sheikh, who teaches, – But the owner of the endowment could also teach it – Exactly, anybody who contributes to the process of teaching the Qur’an, – is a teacher of the Qur’an, and so he is among the “best” – mentioned in the Hadeeth, for sure – I pray to Allah to put good on you and to preserve the Qur’an in your hearts – And to help you in teaching and serving the Book of Allah SWT – Thank you – May Allah bless you ‘When I breath the essence of my soul’ ‘And the door of goodness opens for me’ ‘That’s when the sole flows with its scent’ ‘The perfume of love throughout the gardens’ ‘We travel in the journey of Qur’an’ ‘Along the roads of goodness and to home lands ‘ ‘With the noble target of life’ ‘It’s to win the acceptance of Allah’ ‘In the company of the Qur’an, the journey is sweet’ ‘Through the lights with reflections’ ‘With soles by impression’ ‘It has all the good and evidence’ ‘From the Qur’an to mankind’ ‘In all horizons and universes’ ‘We are in its journey at all times’ ‘Our only wish is acceptance of Allah’